Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 2: The grades are coming up?!

| |


Dear friend,

Okay here's the rundown--I feel good I have been kind to myself but had a flash today of self consciousness...why you ask?

Because of that silly scale-we should send them all into outer space if you ask me.

I haven't regularly been weighing myself and so this is something I am not liking but it does give me some insight to share with those wishing to lose weight eating a plant strong diet.  This week I did not juice so I had a sweet tooth:)  I only ate good for me food like instant cookie dough (see the recipe here) and dark chocolate and these delicious little soy based coconut bars my hubby brought me but moderation is still key and I may have got a D in moderation if it was one of my classes included on the report card.

So what am I going to do this week?

For one CELEBRATE that even on a week where I gain a little I am happy and doing good things for my body, even when I have something to refine diet wise I still know this week I have combated cancer, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease, and I love that!

But for the plan-keep up the good fight in getting more exercise for my body, focus on the veggies and fruit, I swear it's the little secret of weight loss, and be kind to myself.

Also, I have been eating quickly this week without preping my food, which means more grains and less fruits and veggies, grains (whole grains) are not bad but when aiming at weight loss it is important to outweigh them with the produce...so more prep and more variety for me this week.

How about you, did you fight the good fight? Were you kind to yourself? Tell me about it...

Viv

0 comments:

Post a Comment