Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Off to Eden

| |


...Eden, Utah that is.

I am postponing my weigh in to Monday due to a family vacation in the lovely little town of Eden.

Pros: family time, hot tub in the snow, carriage ride with the elk herd, kiddie sledding hill, beautiful surroundings

Cons: exercise is questionable, only two restaurant options, and I don't want to be odd man out but I do want to stick to my guns and eat healthy

Solution:  I am armed with my cooler full of fruit and veggies, my blender, Amy's Organic Soups, Nutty spread and some homemade {DELICIOUS, might I add} spicy fruit butter and some whole wheat bread.  I am going to take notes about traveling plant strong especially to two horse towns and share my lovely results next week.

Wish me luck!
Viv

0 comments:

Post a Comment