Monday, January 2, 2012

About Me....Evey!

| |

Hi everyone!  Name's Evey and I'm excited to finally get in great shape.  A little background.  I haven't always been overweight.  However, I have battled it off and on since puberty.  From the time I was 14 until I got married, I ranged between 105 lbs. and 125 lbs.  I am 5'4" (with a small frame). When I went to college, I gained the typical freshman 15, lost it mostly when I came home and maintained it until after I got married.    Since getting married over 9 years ago, I have slowly gained more and more weight and at my heaviest, have been at 143 and currently weigh 136.  I have 3 beautiful children...but with that has come the 'not-so-beautiful' fat attached with that.   I just had a baby at the end of August and am eager to get rid of this baby weight and am ready to be in the best shape of my life.  The program I have chosen to use is P90X.  I will be strictly be following the regular P90X  program, not the lean. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment