Friday, January 27, 2012

P90X Day what?! What just happened?

| |

Looks like the 'failure' moment has finally come to a head.  I am so ready to move on and be better--really...promise...pinky promise. 

Soooo, what went wrong, you ask? 

Well, Saturday night was welcomed by the worst stomach virus EVER for me and my 3 kids---all at the same time.  It went on for days and by the time Monday rolled around (the start of day 21), I was down to 128 pounds---yes folks, that's over 5 lbs. of fluid loss.  When I was looking at myself in the mirror on Monday, I was like, hey, lookin' good (aside from the ashy gray appearance).  I thought it unfair to post on Monday, or Tuesday for that matter, b/c I was still gaining water weight that was lost.  Now, that it's Friday, I think I am pretty much back to normal, but I was not able to exercise until Thursday. 

So, long story-short, I have stabilized to 132.4.  So, I was able to lose 2 lbs. this week--hoorah!  I'm really excited to post measurement results---I am so excited for you to see what has happened just in a month.  Exciting stuff. 

Not a stellar week, however, we have to make room for life that happens to get in the way of what we perceive as perfection.  Next week, I'm gonna bring it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment