Friday, January 13, 2012

Vivian and her failing grade

| |

SO I decided because I do no want my focus to be on the weight that I would present myself with a report card each week-mainly because I was a straight A student and anything but... will be the motivation I need to get going the next week. 



As you can see my exercise is my downfall and that was my main goal.  I without fail am going to at least get on the treadmill for 30 min a day.  I am going to get up earlier than my daughter which is 5 am and I am going to go to the gym or run on the treadmill, I do swear.  


This is a week of refining my schedule to give myself time to exercise--I think I can, I think I can--NO, I will, I will.  Also, I need to eat more healthy things, not that I am eating unhealthy but I am not eating enough.  It is important to take in more food when you are eating this way--imagine that, I lost 2 lbs and I need to eat more.  


Tune in next week for our "What's on the Menu?" series that will give you a peek as to what is on OUR plates.  And I will be guest blogging next week on the blog, spinach and apples about where to begin if you are looking to change your diet.  I will be spotlighting a series of people that I am helping to change their eating habits--first is a teenage girl and her mom, next an engaged early 20's male, then a twenty-something career girl, and last a family of five.  They all have different goals except one, to live healthier lives and to feel good.


Definitely-- good things--- to come!


Viv

0 comments:

Post a Comment