Monday, April 16, 2012

four, five and six, seven

| |


Dear friend,

I am all about multitasking this week...I have had so much fun this last week--I have had two guests visiting both 12 years old and all the excitement that entails.  We got very creative this week with exercise...

April 13...2 hour Rec. Center visit-volleyball, jogging, basketball, tag, and walking
April 14...1 1/2 hours of dancing in a mosh pit to the Spazmatics {an 80's cover band}
April 15...Sunday rest.
April 16...A big red wagon walk/ jog with Izz and her silly friend Hads.

This may not be marathon training but I have decided balance and longevity is what I wish for...I want activity to be part of my life and not a scheduled hour.  I very rarely sit down in a day unless I am driving, I am always moving and multitasking is the only way for me to accomplish all the fun things I want to do so...I will feel great about it, especially because so much if it I share with my little Izz.  I know I will never regret that(:

xo Viv

0 comments:

Post a Comment