Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 2: Walking backwards

| |

Dear friend,

Today was, yes, the title is correct...walking backwards.  I took Izz on a blustery day walk...we took a crepe paper roll and made a kite and we were headed off to see the ducks in a nearby neighborhood.  Little did we know that the wind had other plans.  As I attempted to walk so that Izz did not endure the brunt of the bluster I had to walk backwards for at least 2 miles of our walk and my calves have never felt more sore.  Did I look silly?  Yes. But, the smiles on the face of the people driving by were hilarious and the adventure was fun, Izz thought is was so silly and giggled the whole way.  Oh, did I paint the picture vivid enough...Me a jogging stroller and giant backward strides.  I wish I could have seen that (:

xo Viv

0 comments:

Post a Comment