Thursday, February 9, 2012

MOVE and here is why...

| |

Well hello there...


As you know if you have read previous posts, I am totally converted to a plant strong way of life.  I know the benefits, I have felt them, I cherish them, and I will never go back to the way I felt before.  It has changed my whole life.   I am ready for the next hurdle, the next challenge.  In my next series of posts I am going to convince myself of the importance of exercise--so much so that I will not go a day without it.  How am I going to do this?  Just as I have built the eating habit...education, information, knowledge and of course the action.  I am going to move as I learn and here is the first convincing piece of information, for me and for you...




A friend on facebook shared the following quote and I think it is perfect for the beginning of this journey:  


"We should all be as fit as we can be—that’s good Word of Wisdom doctrine. That means eating right and exercising and helping our bodies function at their optimum strength. We could probably all do better in that regard. But I speak here of optimum health; there is no universal optimum size.
(Elder Jeffery Holland)"

I love it when I exercise, the goal is just to make the time for it and to miss it, to love it and value it so much that a day without it doesn't feel right.

Let's give it a go.

Viv

PS Thanks Trish

1 comments:

Gma said...

Fabulous, Viv! Thank you . . .

Post a Comment